Hello, AMAZING VIEWERS!
If this is the first time you are at my page, welcome! I am so happy to be sharing some more Back-to-School tips and tricks to staying healthy throughout the year. If you haven’t seen my last post on Back-To-School Lunch Packing, check it out now!
Today, I will be talking about some healthy, quick, and tasty breakfast ideas. I’m going to demonstrate how to make breakfasts (both with, without cooking, and smoothies) and include a PRINTABLE PDF WITH ALL RECIPES!
Print out my Breakfast Recipes- TalkbyVictoria PDF so that you can use these recipes everyday or when you need them for school! Hang it on your fridge or put it somewhere that you can see it every morning.
Many people skip breakfast, however, eating a good meal at the start of the day puts you on the right path for a successful day. Even if you are not fond of eating in the morning, I have some light ideas that will give you enough energy and vitamins to begin your day.
Let’s get started!
(For the Printable PDF: Breakfast Recipes- TalkbyVictoria PDF)
These smoothies are ideal for school mornings. Besides being refreshing, each one features a serving of fruit, dairy, and some protein!
- Peanut Butter + Banana Smoothie
- 1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup of low-fat milk (almond milk or skim is fine)
- 1 banana
Blend all ingredients and enjoy! If you don’t like eating heavy in the morning, this is perfect!
- Blueberry + Banana Smoothie
- 1/2 cup of blueberries (frozen or regular is fine)
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup of plain yogurt (vanilla flavored is also fine)
- 1/4 cup of milk
- *Optional: scoop of protein powder
Blend all ingredients and enjoy! This is also a quick smoothie for the morning that is light and incorporates some dairy and fruits.
Breakfasts WITHOUT Cooking
If you need on-the-go, no mess involved, or meal prep breakfasts, you’ve come to the right place. These meals incorporate grain, protein, dairy, and fruit. Way to be balanced!
- PB + Banana Waffles
Time: 2 Minutes
Perfect for: The person who needs a quick breakfast and can eat on the way to the bus stop
- Take 1 or 2 Whole Grain Waffles and toast it/them.
- Spread a serving of peanut butter on top.
- Peel and slice a banana. Put banana pieces on top.
- Granola + Yogurt + Fruit
Time: 2 minutes
Perfect for: The person who needs an easy breakfast
- Taking a serving of yogurt and place it into a bowl.
- Take a serving of granola or muesli and put it on top of yogurt.
- Take some fruit, like blueberries or strawberries or sliced banana, and place with yogurt.
- Done! Mix together and enjoy!
Breakfasts WITH Cooking
If you got some creativity or have some time to cook, these breakfasts are ideal and super tasty. If you have some time on the weekend to make a good, hearty breakfast, you got to check these recipes out.
Click on the link to see an earlier blog post I did about 3 INGREDIENT HEALTHY PANCAKES! I have pictures for a step-by-step tutorial. Check it out!
Click on the link to see another earlier post I made about overnight oats. These were delicious and great for the person who wants to plan breakfast ahead of time! I have step-by-step pictures as well.
- Egg, Toast, and Fruit Combo
Time: 10 minutes
Perfect for: A meal that incorporates protein, grains, fruits, and dairy!
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of toast
- *Optional: Peanut butter to spread on top of toast
- A serving of fruit (ex: a banana, cut up strawberries with blueberries, etc.)
- Take a pan and grease with coconut oil or an oil for non-stick surface.
- Take egg and crack over pan for a sunny-side up, OR crack egg in a separate bowl to mix and cook as scrambled eggs.
- Once egg is cooked to your liking, put on a section of a plate.
- Take slice of bread and toast to your liking. Spread a little bit of nut butter on top and put on place.
- Take your piece of fruit and wash, cut, or peel if need to. Put on plate as well.
- Before eating, serve a glass of milk to accompany your food. If you would like to eat fruit with yogurt instead of milk, do this instead.
- Enjoy your balanced meal!
WOW! We finished it! Again, access and print out the PDF (Breakfast Recipes- TalkbyVictoria PDF) that has all of these recipes so that you can have the directions with you at all times. Hang the recipes on your refrigerator or somewhere that you can see them in the morning (if needed).
Thank you for reading this post! I hope this helped some of you all out, and remember: eat a good breakfast! It will help you perform a lot better than if you opt out!
If you have happen to try any of these, feel free to email me: email@example.com with a picture or comment! I will try to upload them to my Instagram, too, so feel free to use the hashtag #talkbyvictoria or DM me.
Have a lovely week! Make sure to subscribe to Talkbyvictoria and share this post with a friend who might need these quick, healthy, and easy recipes.
Best of luck!
(P.S. If you haven’t already checked out my BTS LUNCH PACKING post, click now to see it!)