Welcome to my latest series called Victoria Likes! In this series, I will talk about some of my favorite, healthy things that may be helpful, convenient, or inspire you to try something new!
Today, Victoria likes.. Justin’s Nut Butter!
Maybe you’ve seen Justin’s peanut butter cups at Starbucks, or maybe you have passed by this product in your grocery store without putting it in your cart – put it in now!
Justin’s is a brand that specializes in making all kinds of nut butter. This brand offers several alternatives to regular peanut butter.
It gives flavors for each nut butter (from maple to vanilla to honey), but what’s also really cool about this brand is the handy snacking!
Justin’s offers travel size and small nut butter packaging- perfect for snacks, when traveling, and on the side for a meal. It also offers snack packs, which provide some nut butter and a side, like pretzels or banana chips.
Justin’s nut butters can be used to create healthy, nutritional, and delicious meals. Nut butters, in general, have good proteins and fats that are important to have everyday. Make sure when using any nut butter to use only a serving suggestion, which is found on the container.
So, if you are looking for a new way to diversify some of your meals or switch out regular peanut butter… See the ways I use Justin’s nut butters in my meals and snacks below!
Justin’s Almond Butter with Banana on Whole-Grain Waffles
Perfect For: A quick or on-the-go breakfast!
- 1 serving of Justin’s Classic Almond Butter
- 1 banana
- 1 or 2 Whole Grain Waffles
- Toast the whole grain waffles to your liking.
- Peel and slice the banana.
- Take the waffles out when done toasting and place on a plate.
- Spread a serving size of Justin’s almond butter (Check back of container) onto waffles.
- Spread the sliced banana pieces on top of waffles.
Overnight Oats & Justin’s Peanut Butter
Perfect for: The peanut butter lover!
- 1 cup of steel-cut oats (regular oats will work fine)
- 2 Tbsp of Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
- 1 cup of milk
- OPTIONAL: A sliced banana for topping
- Put oats, milk, and peanut butter into a container. Mix well.
- Store container in a fridge overnight.
- In the morning, take container out and mix well.
- Heat in microwave if desired.
- Put banana on top.
Apples & Justin’s Nut Butter
Perfect For: Easy and no hassle snacking
- An apple*
- A serving of Justin’s nut butter
- Eat apple with nut butter.
*You can substitute an apple for a banana, too.
For Traveling or On-The-Go Snacks
- Check out these snacks that you can get at the grocery store (click on “these snacks”) You can even buy some Justin’s peanut butter cups at Starbucks!
If you would like more recipes…
- Go to Justin’s website, where recipes incorporating the different types of nut butters are featured! (Click on “Justin’s website” above)
Please let me know what you thought about Victoria Likes series! I hope these small posts and new products will inspire you to create something new or try a new idea.
Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope you are ready to try some of Justin’s nut butters. A new blog post comes out every Wednesday! (#wellnesswednesday)
Have an amazing rest to your week and see you Next Wednesday!
*Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest blog posts each Wednesday!
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest:D